WE ARE POSTPOING THIS SHOOT UNTIL THURSDAY MAY 19th AS
WEATHER IS 100% Chance of Rain in excess of 1" plus
THERE WILL BE SOME SEVERE STORMS IN THE AREA.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE DECISION MADE
TO POSTPONE THIS SHOOT FOR THE SAFETY
OF OUR SHOOTERS, VOLUNTEERS, AND STAFF.